If the Tea Party people are racists,

How do you explain the black people who are active in this movement?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Give it up OP lol..they will call those black folks ..'tokens' ...trust me it's very predictable indeed! Crying racism is overused today and alot use it as a tactic to silence.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:53 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Some on here will call anyone who has a differing opinion from them a racist or bigot. I have learned to ignore those people they are morons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• That's the losing end of an argument (calling someone a racist or bigot just means they have nothing else to b*tch about).

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't know that anyone thinks the WHOLE Tea party is racist.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• The Tea party is not racist. The left just tells their sheep that to attempt to discredit them because they know the tea party is successful.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Generalized sweeping statements about an entire group of people, ANY people, points to the speakers ignorance.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Not all tea partiers are racist and no one is trying to say they are but there are some very vocal bad apples that give you a bad name.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 10:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• When you can't think of any facts to use against a person or group to discredit them, pull out the race card. That will get attention. If there are ten thousand people at a rally and one nut shows up with a racist sign, that will be plastered all over liberal newsprint and tv, "proving" that the group is racist.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:54 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't have to explain that. I can be as racist as I want, even if there are some blacks that also belong to my movement, my political affiliation, my church, my neighborhood, anything. It doesn't make me less racist.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:58 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• . I can be as racist as I want

They say admittance is the first step!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:03 AM on Dec. 21, 2010