What is a home rememdy that will cure a migraine?

gatorswife

Asked by gatorswife at 9:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Health

• Cold wet washcloth and a dark cool room.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 9:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You can try Advil and tylenol together if you do not have any stomach problems. . That has helped me in the past. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• chamimilla tea
    vamamaw

Answer by vamamaw at 10:02 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Take Tylenol and Advil, lay down in a cool, dark, quiet room with a cool, wet washcloth over your eyes. That's what works for me.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• All of the above but also put a cold pack at the base of your neck, that always helps me the most.
    cano

Answer by cano at 10:10 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• This is a "Headache Massage Oil"

15 drops lavender essential oil / 7 drops wintergreen essential oil / 1 1/2 tablespoons almond or olive oil / 1 capsule vitamin E, 400 IU / bowl of hot water In a small dish, combine the essential oils with the almond or olive oil. Pierce the vitamin E capsule with a needle and squeeze the contents into the dish. Warm the oil mixture by putting the dish in a bowl of hot water before using. Dab your fingers into the oil and gently massage your temples and the back of your neck. Wash your hand thoroughly after each application.

Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• sometimes caffeine will also help....I know it s in the otc migraine meds...
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 11:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• ice pack
    lavender oil
    caffeine
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I drink a good strong cup of coffee or 2, put ice pack on the back of my neck I have to take ibuprofen tylenol doesn't work for me, get in bed turn the ceiling fan on low and sleep it off....i also took claritan every day for a year and never had a migraine the whole time...Good luck I know how it feels!
    StressedOut107

Answer by StressedOut107 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• An orgasm
    Anonymous