Is anyone in your home sick right now?

gatorswife

Asked by gatorswife at 9:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Health

• Oh my gosh yes. My husband has a cold and is acting like he's dying. I posted a question myself about it. It's driving me nuts! I have the same freaking cold and I am up and taking care of the kids and cleaning house and everything. And he is laying in the bed...... I am so mad at him right now I can cuss and I don't cuss!!!!
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My son has a cough but nothing bad.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No, we've been lucky I guess, but I feel for you. It's hard when anyone or everyone gets sick, except that mom can't get sick. That's not allowed.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:53 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I HAVE COUGH AN TEMPERTURE
    vamamaw

Answer by vamamaw at 9:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yep! My son has a slight cold, hubby has the sniffles, and I'm hacking my head off, whole head is congested. The only one's not sick are the dogs!
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My husband, and hes working hard anyway. Im going to go home and baby him probably.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 10:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My son has a bad cough he's had off and on for 3 weeks, my husband has a cold, and I just got over a cold and now my allergies are acting up. Luckily, my daughter is still feeling fine!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:17 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• All 6 of us have various colds, bits of ear/sinus/upper resp infections, no flu-type stuff though thank goodness! I was exposed to a nasty flu bug yesterday so I've been taking my sambucol to hopefully ward it off!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My DH and I are passing a cold back and forth between us. So far, our son is fine~Knock on wood.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My son started catching a cold yesterday. He's 15 and already a typical man when sick - you'd think the world was coming to an end!
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 10:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2010