Calling all charting geniuses!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29dbd4

Ok, so 1) should I not have done an override? I think it was needed because its the only time I had fertile CM and my temp only gets that low around O.
2) I also usually have a 13 day LP and my temp drops 2 days before AF.

So knowing that what do you think is going on? lol

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you tried the TTC Group here. There are a lot of great people that know this type of stuff.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079/
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:24 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes ma'am I'm in that group and just posted there too :) thanks!
    AmandaN1

Comment by AmandaN1 (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think you might have ovulated two days later. I've found from my years of charting that temperature is always the most accurate, so the thing to look for is 3+ days of elevated temps, and that didn't start until after day 19. It might've happened on day 17, but I'm one to fight against false hopes, hehe. (I changed my ovulation day 3 times before I admitted that I was pregnant with Carson. :) )

Also, what is "usually"? It's normal to have off cycles every now and then, and sometimes "normal" changes. I went several months with my temp dropping the day before my period, and then it went to the day of, and there were still times when it didn't drop until my period had already started (not including changes between before and after pregnancy).

Give it 3 more days. Then you can be almost certain one way or the other.

Good luck!
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Thanks dear! I can always count on you! :)
    Last time my temps did this, I was right, so I thought maybe this time I was. But there's always a first time hahaha
    I think that's part of it, me trying to fight against the temps. I'm used to the No's by now, I just would like a for certain so I can move on. lol
    I also am afraid my cycle will go back to being crazy. I liked being able to count on O on CD 16. I don't want things to go back to 50+ day cycles.
    AmandaN1

Comment by AmandaN1 (original poster) at 10:53 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• The good part is that you've definitely ovulated, and it can be pinpointed to a 3-day range. So no worries of that this time around, anyway. And 3 days isn't so long. You'll know by Christmas! :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:08 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Defintely better than all my "did I even O" drama from before! And hopefully timing was good enough. I'd love to know by Christmas!! Yay! Lets just hope.
    AmandaN1

Comment by AmandaN1 (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2010