When you are nasty or rude, What feeling do you get out of it? Does it make you happy too hurt someone, or do you feel bad?

Just curious....

I noticed alot of woman are mean or rude lately. Then again the stores of filled with ignorant people... Not everyone, so don't get offended

So how does it make you feel? I would suppose better, I couldn't be that way if I wanted too.

Life is too short to act foolish twards other people, I think it takes more energy out of you....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• My mom used to say that nasty/rude people were unhappy/miserable (inside) people. I just ask them if they are having a bad day. It throws them off! Some don't even realize they are doing it. Then again some people seem to enjoy it. When I find myself being not so kind to others I feel badly and apologize quickly.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:29 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Amen
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It gives me satisfaction in the moment, but I always end up feeling guilty. I try not to be mean unless its warranted.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 10:39 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think when a person is not happy in their own skin, not happy with the choices they've made, not happy with the way their life has turned out, they have an anger inside. They lash out at other people with a vitriol that is unnecessary.I don't think it makes them feel any better, but maybe it does, I don't know. I think the internet gives them a chance to lash out, use anonymous, and then they don't have to answer for their bad behavior. I think it may make them feel better than someone else if they put that someone else down. I personally wouldn't be able to sleep if I did something to hurt someone else.

SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:40 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It's not hard to say bullsh*t all the time. LOL
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I usually feel bad and apolozie unless it's to my crazy ex who doesn't get the hint to back off. I don't feel bad for him. But I've been mean on here a couple times and had to message the mom an apology cause I felt bad
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I agree! I am only nasty when nasty is applied to me.

Answer by older at 10:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• “Love is patient; love is kind
    and envies no one.
    Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
    never selfish, not quick to take offense.
    There is nothing love cannot face;
    there is no limit to its faith,
    its hope, and endurance.
    In a word, there are three things
    that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
    but the greatest of them all is love.”
    karencrouch

Answer by karencrouch at 10:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I try to always consider others when I say something, but when it happens that I get my anger/frustration get the better of me in the moment, I feel bad almost right away!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Depends. If I'm being rude or mean to someone it's usually out of anger towards something they initiated.
    Not a great reasoning, but it's true. Sometimes it makes me feel better if I've put them in their place and other times I think "I could've handled that better".
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:58 AM on Dec. 21, 2010