Have any of you had to deal with a Choroid Plexus Cyst on yor babys ultrsound?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I haven't gone through this, but I'm so sorry you have to deal with such a worry. I'll pray that all turns out for the better and hope your baby is a fine young baby at birth.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't know if this would help, but I went for an ultrasound at 30 wks and they found a csyst on my baby bladder. When they did the ultrasound after she was born it was not there. Her doc said she have a few cases like this before. Sorry I cant be more help to you but good luck.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 10:29 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I am 19 weeks and the cyst is on the baby's brain. I go for a level 2 ultrasound in a couple weeks but he said we wouldn't be concerned about it until 28 weeks.
    I can't help but be a little worried, there is a 10% chance it wont go away and it could be very very bad.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I know your feeling I was going crazy when I found out. I'll be praying for you and your baby. Sorry hon.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 10:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2010