Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know this ball?

Hope this dont sound like a dumb q. but my daughter seen a ball on tv that you hook on your arm & can do tricks and roll it across you!
I have no clue what shes talking about, havent seen it on tv or at the store so I dont know the name of it to even ask anyone!

Answer Question

Asked by bell3 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Holidays

Level 3 (24 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • fushigi ball??

    Answer by proudestmomma02 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • Yes they are correct. I know you can get it at Walmart.

    Answer by mommy2each at 10:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • Fushigi ball.

    Answer by bellsandheels at 10:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • i was just playing with it last night at the walgreens here.....its an as seen on tv look in that section at the store......or if your town has an as seen on tv store even better.....

    Answer by cara124 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • walmart has them in the as seen on tv section - ususally in the front by the book section. those are cool. my son got a wandarama last night - also a -as seen on tv thing... does not work! so be careful with them - i would take it out of the box to be sure it worked first... good luck! do not buy her wand- a - rama!! lol

    Answer by AmaliaD at 11:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • Fushigi ball .

    Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • Wal Mart baby!! I've seen them!!

    Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • dancingsleepninjabunch of rosesThat ball must be the same one I saw a gymnast use.


    Answer by brieri at 2:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.