what are the odds of being pregnat after having tubs tied nine years ago.

My tubes where tied after giving birth nine years ago. I had a section of my tube removed but lately I've been having weird cravings, vomiting, and frequent urinations.

mizz.g

Asked by mizz.g at 10:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say they are slim. If you can I would go see a doctor to rule out the possibility of a tubal pregnancy and any other reason you could be getting sick. Have you missed a period and if so have you tested yet?
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Highly unlikely, but if vomiting and frequent urination last you should see a doctor anyway to see what's causing it.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• The odds would be less than 1%.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Pregnant? No! I would see a doctor to see what u have. It could be anything.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Don't think so, but odder things have happened. I'd ck with your Dr. to see what is wrong if it continues.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• A tubal is not 100% effective - it has about the same fail rate as condoms, so there's somethign like a 2.7% chance you could be pregnant. The only thing is, your chance of ectopic skyrockets with a tubal. So, take a test, and regardless of the outcome, if you feel any pain in your lower abdomen, go in immediately to get checked out.
    Anonymous