Question abou breast ultrasound

2 weeks ago i notice a pain under my right breast and went the same day to the Dr. He said the breast look ok, no sign of anything and it was a week before my period.I went and have a mammogram done and they now want me to have a ultrasound. The nurse called me and told me,i freak out!!she said nothing malignant show up,but that the skin on the breast was kind of thick,dense,and that is for conclusion of the tests. ,how can they be sure??

malchusmom

Asked by malchusmom at 12:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Health

• I had to do a mammogram and an ultra sound just a couple months ago.. I had a knot in one of my breasts.. I know how nerve racking it can be.. Believe me!! I'm sorry that I can't give you really any advice. Just if you are uneasy about the results, get an second opinion.. I do wish you the best of luck..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 1:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• They won't even give me mammograms, I have never had one, I always get an ultrasound, for the same reason, breasts tissue is too dense.
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Thanks, i went for the ultrasound yesterday,hope everything is ok, i will get results in 4 days.
    malchusmom

Answer by malchusmom at 12:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2008