he did it finally!!! yea

I went in my 11 month olds room today and he was sitting up in his crib he's never done this. Then he was on the ground and started scooting then he got on his knees and crawled!!! He was scaring us but today we hit 3 marks I'm so proud! and my 2 year old is trying to teach him to walk lol

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 11:50 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• that is great. i remember when my kids were that age. they would scare u 2 death
    frogger41

Answer by frogger41 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• That is wonderful! Congrats.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• That is great. Just remeber that they may be working on something else like talking and so the other things will fall behind that does not mean that they will never do it!!
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 12:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Hes just now sitting up at 11 months?? Have you went to the doctor to see why he is so behind? Congrats!
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• He was a premie so that set him back he was able to sit up if we sat him up but now he can get himself into sitting up position without our help. He was going to start developmental therapy after Christmas now we don't need to yea!
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• its good news. all kids do things on their own time.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• cool!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010