Are you a grumpy shopper?

Some girl stood in the middle of the aisle at the store and my sister was trying to get by, she then continued to stare my sister down and suck her teeth as my sister said excuse me...

Then I was behind her but she didn't see me and I said excuse her.... The girl looked and moved out of the way.....

Are you done yet..... Just saying get over your self and enjoy the holiday......

You can't be miserable for the rest of your life, or can you?????

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• ya- there are many Grinches out there. I had a few people in parking lots flip me off or drivers cutting lines and stuff and I don't even live in New york! I usually just give these people the BIGGEST smile I can muster
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• soo aggravating!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 12:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• People are mean! If i see someone coming down the aisle, I will move over. One time I went grocery shopping. There was a woman blocking me. I said Excuse me. She didn't move. So I just tried to pass her. I barely bumped her purse and she started yelling at me.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2010