Happy spray canon; Should I phone my sister and tell her?

It's my husbands birthday today and I had a few christmas crackers and a BIG thing called "Happy spray canon" on the table. We had never used one of these before. I expected a bit of confetti and paper strings. When my hubby shot it the whole living room was covered in tiny bits of glitter. LOL Man. it's everywhere, we'll be finding it for weeks. Hahaha
We send a christmas parcel to my sister and gave each of her 3 kids one of these canon. Like " yeah, that'll be fun for new years eve. Shoot them all together!" Should I phone her and tell her what a mess it is, or wait and have a good laugh? What do you think?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 12:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would totally wait and have a laugh. lol
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Depends how close you are to her! I'm not sure what I would do in your shoes either - but I do know, if someone gave something like that to my kids and did know the outcome, I would be pissed! Maybe tell her if she doesn't want a lot of clean-up, do them outside, and leave it at that?
    Anonymous

• Wait and have a good laugh. Hopefully she will find humor in it as well.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• May be tell her not to do them all inside at the same time. You don't have to tell her why, but when 1 goes off, she will know why you gave her the warning.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 12:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2010