does your family have any christmas traditions?

My daughter is 1 1/2 years old and starting next year I want to start some kind of tradition for her and any future children I may have and I was wondering what other people do for their families each year so I could get some ideas(:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• Each year on Christmas eve my FIL always reads The Night Before Christmas to the family. Everyone drinks egg nog while he reads it.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I am of Cuban heritage, we have dinner on the 24th, we call it Noche Buena, the family gets together to eat pork and yucca and turron, white rice and black beans. On the 31st at midnight we eat 12 seedless red grapes to symbolize the 12 months of the coming year.

Answer by older at 12:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• dancingsleep take Christmas pictures under the tree.  If you have your own digital camera and you can take them on a small budget.

brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010