• In the Spotlight:

Any gamer mommies on here?

I AM!! If so, what's your favorite games? I LOVE Halo 3 on the Xbox 360. The Legend of Zelda (all of them) are sooo fun. I like the Resident Evil series too (even though they make me paranoid). Viva Pinata is also sooo fun. I have the Xbox and Nintendo DS versions. I also absolutely LOVE Harvest Moon too!!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 12:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Marlyegirl......Lol I play Halo 3 on Xbox Live. The boys that play against me usually HATE me cuz I'm ruthless and mean. I get REALLY mean when I play Halo. I'm a bad name caller and teabagger. LOL
    My 15 year old son says YOU GO GIRL!
    LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Oh my! My DD would love you for the Viva Pinata!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I LOVE the Resident Evil series, at night in the dark-awesome shit, and the Metal Gear series for sure too. We have a PS3, not really into XBOX.
    Anonymous

• HARVEST MOON YAYY! I have it for DS and Wii and I've played it on the N64 =]

I love any and all Mario games, Zelda games, Kingdom Hearts 1&2, and Final Fantasy. We have a DS, PS2, Gamecube, and Wii =] Now that the XBOX 360 has gone down in price my boyfriend desperately wants one, haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I only play when my sons and their friends need a good laugh. Halo 3....I can only turn circles and look at my feet...WTF...LOL. They like me to play so they can all get an easy kill! I love to watch them have such a good laugh (at my expense)....it makes it worth totally sucking at ALL those games.....lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I really am horrible at playing any games but fortunately DH and DD entertain me by playing XBOX right next to me while I work/play on net
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• im more of a internet gamer...I do runescape,everquest,texas hold em,bingo
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 12:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Lol I play Halo 3 on Xbox Live. The boys that play against me usually HATE me cuz I'm ruthless and mean. I get REALLY mean when I play Halo. I'm a bad name caller and teabagger. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 12:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• <-----major gamer chic

Zelda (Ocarina of Time was the best)
    Halo 3
    Lost Odyssey
    Oblivion
    Final Fantasy (almost all of them)
    Day of Defeat
    Runescape
    Age of Empires
    Legend of Legia
    Bioshock
    The Orange Box
    Ect.

Just to name a few ^_^ It would take WAY WAY WAY too long to list all the ones I love, play, and have beaten.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 1:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I used to be an internet gamer, but when I had Kaylee I just didn't have the time to play anymore and quit.

( I played World of Warcraft)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2008