pregnancyyyy

Me and my bf have unprotected sex all the time, but this month i havent gotten my period? theres only 10 days left of the month.. and i should have got it around the 8th, 14th, Im so confuced, i did take a test like 4 days ago, and it was negative..

Shianneryan

Asked by Shianneryan at 12:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go to your doctor and get a blood test done.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You definitely need to see a dr. It could just be stress or something else that made you miss your period. But, if you're pregnant, you need to take good care of yourself and your little one!
    amyb99

Answer by amyb99 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't run to the doctor until you miss an second month. I have been very late before in my life and only once was pregnant. Cycle are effected by stress, illness or even not ovulating that month. Relax. The more you stress the later you're going to make it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Well, the thing is i never miss a period, and im not even stressed? so in a week or two ima go make a doctors to see whats up.
    Shianneryan

Comment by Shianneryan (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2010