have u ever been with a guy who is louder than u in the bedroom? lol i just have to ask... adult content

sarcasm

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I am pretty loud!

Answer by older at 12:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I thought I was loud until I met my DH, he really gets into it sometimes.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• my husband is a very loud moaner. one night the neighbors that live directly above us started banging on their floor(our ceiling)
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Lol my ex is very shy but you get that boy into bed and he's way loud lol so when I meet my hubby and He was quite I thought I lost my rhythm lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• A lot of guys this it's the manly thing to do to be quiet with the occasional grunt. But when I met my partner- he has a thing for sounds and phone sex and anything vocal- he gets just as loud as I do if not more so. I kinda like it. It tells me I'm doing a good job.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No, and I have to be honest--I'm pretty sure it would be a big turn-off for me.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Hubby moans sometimes, which I like, because when he does, I know it's REALLY awesome. (more then normal LOL!) It's not loud though. Loud would not be good. I have been with a guy that was loud, and I didn't like it. It was distracting and, even though no one else was there, I was actually embarrassed. It was almost like he was moaning for his own benefit, not mine.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• ok ! momofone u must be talented!! most guys i know are one the quiet side.
    maya123

Comment by maya123 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• yeah my boyfriend makes noise but not that loud im the quiet 1 i dont moan that much or make noise but i do squeeze & kiss alot
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• hmm.. def not.. besides some deep breathing or an occasional moan I never haer anything with mine, which is very borring!! He said making noise is too "hollywood"! ..just my luck ughh
    xoluvmybabiesxo

Answer by xoluvmybabiesxo at 1:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010