bill collectors ....when they call ur house

what do you do when they call your house? we just let the answer machine pick up but sometimes my kids answer it and bark or meow into the phone .... lol ...

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Technology

• I don't have those following me around, but I imagine they are annoying!

Answer by older at 12:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• IGNORE!
    ROFLMAO

Answer by ROFLMAO at 12:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Pay your bills and problem solved...
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 12:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Ignore them.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• We have bill collectors that call here for some stranger. There seems to be a person that has been using our phone number for credit applications and that sort of thing for YEARS. Some companies call over and over and over... I usually ignore after I have asked them to stop but dh likes to let the 3 year old answer if he's home. lol
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• We used to have collectors calling for the people who must have had our telephone number before we acquired it. I'd just tell them that this phone number is no longer valid for that person and if they didn't remove the number from their call list I'd be reporting them. Even if they're calling for you personally, it would work. We stopped getting calls after the agencies made their rounds for the person who owned with them.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Heidis sperm bank you squeeze it we freeze it how can i help you? Lol they usually hang up if not I set up a payment arrangement for when it's their turn to get the money
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• The only collection calls for my house are for someone who doesn't live there. I just tell them she doesn't live there and they take our number off of their information.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I get calls for bills for my ex-husband on my cell phone all the time. I just tell them I'm his EX-wife, we've been divorced for several years, separated legally for 10 years. I'm not responsible for his debt and no, I DON'T know how to reach him, but if you find him, can you let him know his kids miss him?

They generally don't call back.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2010