How much do you?

How much is to much when fixing the Christmas dinner? My s/o wants to do a turkey, prime rib and a ham. There will be around 8 ppl?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 12:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• I make whatever hubby wants. We are doing turkey and ham plus vegetarian dishes, sides, desserts etc. Just think of all the left overs you'll have so you won't need to cook for a few days after!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• That is a bit much for 8 people, but I rather have a lot than not enough.

Answer by older at 12:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If your willing to cook it, you go girl.
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• we just do ham w/the trimmings
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think thats a bit much for 8 ppl. But hey if hes doing it all, let him if it makes him happy.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• dancingLike the previous post said, it is a bit much, but if he's happy let him do the cooking.  At least you'll have plenty of leftovers that may go through to the beginning of the year.

brieri

Answer by brieri at 1:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I dont make a whole lot cause it is just us and used to be my Dad. he just passed away this past november. I will make a ham and stuffed baked potatoes and corn casserole and green bean casserole and biscuits and pie.
    dtdori

Answer by dtdori at 2:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010