Weightloss question

What is the fastest and safest way that you moms have found to loose weight? i've been trying the Weight Watchers Points diet for like 3 wks and i've only lost 2pounds. i feel like it should be more. i've cut out junk food totally. i've increased my water intake a lot. i've started to add more excercise to my day. any pointers? i'm getting really discouraged. i currently weigh in at 235 and i want to get down to 200 to start, then down from there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Health

• We eat ALOT of rice.. IF we eat any bread its wheat not white.. I don't eat NO greasy food what so ever!! I bake or grill my meat.. I've lost about 30lbs in 3 months just by doing this.. Good luck...
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 12:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Please don't get discouraged on the Weight Watchers. Everyones body reacts differently to weight loss. I learned this in the weight watchers meeting yesterday. I to am one of those that was discouraged until yesterday at the meeting. I have going to the meetings for 12 weeks and I have only lost 3.6 punds. You are doing better than me. Keep doing what your doing. If you want to talk more, please e-mail me.

Pat
    godislove

Answer by godislove at 12:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2008