ya know that saying ppl say called " de sha Vu '?

well, that may be the wrong way to spell it but what do you think that comes from? does it mean maybe that we had another life and are remember things that are similar in this one to that one ............ just thinking.....

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• deja vu is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Are you talking about deja vu? It actually comes from previous memories and your brain briefly getting mixed up for a moment.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes, it is that feeling you have done this before, I a a believer of past life's and I think this is where it comes from.

Answer by older at 12:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• *am*

Answer by older at 12:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My husband always says that having a deja vu moment is just a way of knowing that you're on the right track in your life, and you're exactly where you're supposed to be.
    Gemska

Answer by Gemska at 12:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It's a glitch in the matrix...
    okay not really. I don't see it as living a past moment or anything like that, merely an awareness of how you would react in a situation or how another would react based on previous knowledge you have already gathered from your subconcious.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Dr, Weiss a well known psychiatrist specializes in past life regressions, he has been able to cure many phobias by doing transgressions and getting to the source of the phobia in another life.

Answer by older at 12:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• When i get deja vu i always think "Wait, i think i've even had deja vu of this before!" Like double deja vu.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 12:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't think it necessarily comes from another life because I've gotten it while doing/seeing things that didn't exist 5 years ago let alone a life time ago. But who knows really? I like the theory about your brain confusing memories. It's weird what the chemicals in your brain can do!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

LOL! Me too! I've never heard anyone else say that.

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2010