Bump this question if you are going to have a great christmas.

Im planning on having a great christmas.
Im going to spend it with family and friends

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• and still other have been the Family that has shared my love.
    My memories consist of grand times and also very simple times but, the one thing they all have in common was, they were all shared times. When I myself come to the end of my time and all I have is the memories of what my life was, the most important will be my time shared with the ones I loved and the ones that loved me because, we made the memories of our lives together. Please remember, as you grieve your loss and continue down your path of live, how very fortunate you were to have the shared memories of a loving Father to look back on and cherish and carry in your mind, til the end of your days. Yes Doreen, life is made up of memories, and I believe you were blessed too. I wish you a Happy Christmas!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Bump ♥
    Christmas will be wonderful this year. I feel very blessed that we have a huge tree with tons of gifts, 3 healthy kids, and lots of family coming over. I have a lot to be thankful for and it'll be a great day.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

•  

Of course I'm going to have a great, amazing, wonderful, and PERFECT Christmas..I always do! How could I not? After all, I am blessed with the two best Guys in the Universe and We have the most beautiful Life! Can't wait to spend the next several days Together without having my Husband go to work..I'm thankful for that and everything I have!

BUMPED!

Merry Christmas. =]

-AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes, mine are always awesome! bump!

Answer by older at 12:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes. I can't wait for it to come
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 12:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yep I am
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I just lost my dad right before thanksgiving and I feel so lost and heartbroken. But my dad would want me to have a great christmas a blessed christmas with jesus at the center of all it. I had a christmas party last saturday my annual one with friends . Was going tom cancel it but my dad would not want me to he always came and is looking down on us and is there in spirit from heaven. he will be surely missed he was a great dad and a devoted husband to my mom who passed away 3 years ago. he is with her now . he was a great grandfather. and I bought a lot of extras this year from him for the kids. so I will have a blessed christmas with all our memories of him. merry christmas to all doreen
    dtdori

Answer by dtdori at 2:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't know if we will. We're going to see my husband's family and I think we're staying with his sister and her ten kids. I'm excited to see every one, but not stay with them.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Christmas will be great, I feel very thankful to give my kids the Christmas they will be getting, I was able to get everything on their lists and then some and for 4 kids that had a list a mile long and 1 still to young to care. I am happy.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• lead the way sister - I love these kind of posts - I hope you and yours have the very best holiday season until next year when it will be even better! Cheers.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 8:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010