what does it mean when...? adult content

what does it mean when u have egg white cm on the day u think u o'd, then u dry up, the next day u get wet again . u stay wet for 2-3 days and then u get egg white cm again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your body can get fertile CM at any time. I would guess that your body "geared" up to O and then didnt. And possibly did a couple days later. Oh and did you and SO BD the night before the days you found the "EWCM"? Cuz sometimes the "leftovers" can easily be mistaken for EWCM. I usually check CM throughout the day and take what I have in the afternoon/evening time to judge for the day. Unless DH and I BD in the morning, then I don't really go off CM because its hard to tell.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Most likely that you didn't ovulate when you thought you did. Are you charting basal body temp too? Cervical mucus alone can be misleading.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010