Going into labor only 34 weeks pregant very scared help....

i woke up at about 1 am with horrible contractions. I idmeatliy went to the hosptial and they said i was going into labor and was already 2 cm. I am very scared its to earlier for my little guys to come out. Please pray that my twins will come out ok. Thank you.

hollymiller

Asked by hollymiller at 12:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That is scary, but twins often do this, prayers your way hun, hope everything turns out great!

Answer by older at 12:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Best wishes, hun!

praying

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• That's a little early even for twins. You will be in my prayers.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My son did this too he's now eating cookies right in front of me perfectly healthy. They might have to spend a couple weeks in the nicu but they'll be fine just breathe and good luck prayers your way
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I'll pray for you and your babies to be okay! I had my baby girl at 28 weeks back in 2003 while I was in a coma and had been hospitalized for nearly a month. My baby girl spent a month in the NICU, but is now a healthy, happy, spirited 7 year old! She is perfect! Remember, you're in the best place you can be in. The dr's are trained for these situations and will do everything in their power to care for you and your babies. Get ready to fall in love with your beautiful perfect chlildren! Good luck!
    amyb99

Answer by amyb99 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My thoughts are with you! Keep us updated if/when you can. Good luck!
    Gemska

Answer by Gemska at 12:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• That happened to my sister -n-law she was at work at 34wks pregnant and her water broke she went to the hospital but they wanted to try to give her at least another 2 wks before delivering but that did'nt work. On Oct 12, 2009 my niece Vivian Alicia was born she weighed 4lbs 1oz and she had to spend 3wks in the nicu. Now she is a happy and healthy 14mths old and weighs 15lbs. Your babies will be in my prayers.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 1:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Like amyb99 above, my daughter was born at 28 weeks too; spent 6 weeks in the NICU and is now a perfectly normal 10 year old. I'll keep you and your babies in my prayers.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Good luck, I had all 3 of my guys before 35 weeks, my thoughts are with you:)
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!!!!!
    proudestmomma02

Answer by proudestmomma02 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010