Cant keep anything down

I'm 30 wks and im not sick. I just cant keep anything down today. Not even water or crackers. I have tried to eat simple things so ididnt get sick and i still do. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Morning sickness can return for the last little while. :/ Maybe try some ginger ale, or sucking on hard candies?? crackers or carbs are usually what I don't have to worry about when I have a bought of morning sickness. Hopefully you feel better soon!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 12:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• As said above it can come back. It did with all of my pregnancies! And I have to say it was very annoying, the one thing I found that worked well was the dry toast and then once my stomach felt as if it had settled I could have a little bit of something else. I hope it goes away soon :D.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• if none of those suggestions help you should call your doctor.... I too had really bad morning sickness 24/7 and couldn't even hold water down... it turns out i got really dehydrated and they had to give me an iv. good luck
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 5:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2008