i cant freakin stand it when!

you post a question looking for real advice and some1 posts back " anything is possible"

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't like getting lame answers to serious questions either
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 12:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• LOL!!!! or better yet don't get any answers to your question.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I also hate it when ppl answer your question and ask for facts that are in the question.......that just shows they didnt take the time to read it properly.I know what your mean though.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I also hate when you ask a TTC question and someone tells you to relax. I mean SERIOUSLY?!?!?

It could be something as simple as "What does your CM look like after ovulation?" and someone will respond with "relax."

WHAT THE HELL? Thank you for answering the question that had NOTHING to do with stress! IDIOTS!!
    Anonymous

• Well when I answer any thing is possible what I mean is be open to the possibility that is may happen. Sometimes I want to give a little encouragement but am not sure what to say!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 23, 2010