Do you buy special wrapping paper for the "Santa" gifts?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• I intended to, but it didn't work out that way. But next I probably will, because I won't put out the Santa gifts until my son goes to bed on Christmas Eve.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My kids don't believe in Santa. I mean, they know that there is a Santa because they go and take pictures with him every year, but they think that when they go and see him and tell him what they want for Christmas he then goes to Heaven and talks to God who then puts their wishes into the hearts of people who help out with different agencies that help people out for Christmas so that those people will go out and get the toys so that the agency can give them to us so that the kids can have toys for Christmas. They know that sometimes the message gets messed up and that they might not get everything they wanted, but it's okay for them because they know that the stuff they didn't ask for will be just as fun as the stuff they did ask for. DH and I decided on this way of telling the kids where their presents come from so that they would be grateful for the gifts instead of stingy for what they think is their "due".
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 1:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No. I don't. I just wrap everything in the same paper
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 1:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No, I don't wrap them, Santa leaved them unwrapped under the tree
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I used to do that when they were at the age that they were trying to figure out if there was a Santa, because one of my nephews told my sister that's how he figured it out. It was all the same wrapping paper. When I was little, the Santa gifts weren't wrapped.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• oh i so am going to do that when they are a little older. this yr my kids are 3 and 2 my son asked me mommy why is the wrapping paper open. i told him santa came and got some of ur wrapping pare to wrap ur presents so they are the paper u like
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 1:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• yes i do...
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Momnstepmom, that is so sweet! If I was a Christian, I would SO use that!!
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 1:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• NO
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• santa gifts stay unwrapped
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2010