Snip-its hair salon for kids?

Has anyone out there ever taken their child for a haircut at "Snip-its?" They charge $15.99 for a kids cut and $11.99 on one day of the week. Maybe I am just cheap, but that seems expensive! My beeb is only 16 months old, but has too much hair for me to cut myself.

Or does any have other kid-friendly salon recommendations?

oceanlover84

Asked by oceanlover84 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Well, since it's a kids salon, it should make the experience go a lot more smoothly. They usually have cool little chairs to sit in (rockets, horse, etc.). The stylists are experienced with little ones moving all the time. I pay a little more for my daughter at a regular salon. Things aren't cheap anymore unfortuantely! good luck!
    l.bicks

Answer by l.bicks at 12:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• You will pay for the "specialty" at a kid's only salon. Any good hairdresser who likes kids should be able to cut your child's hair. Go early in the day when the salon is not too busy. Go when the child is not tired or hungry. Call ahead and ask which stylist is best with children's haircuts. Make an appointment so the child is not hanging around waiting and getting cranky. Bring a few toys to keep him occupied.
    Anonymous