Car seat

My DD is about to be 2 and is 28 lbs, I know she still has some more growing before she out grows her carseat now, but I want to go a head and start saving for another 5-point harness that goes atlest to 65lbs or more. I will need one that can fit a truck and one that can fit a car, so nothing too big any ideas?

hollinicole

Asked by hollinicole at 12:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• New Convertible Car Seat

truefit.learningcurve.com      The First Years True Fit Grows with your baby 5-65 lbs

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• AAP - Car Safety Seats: A Guide for Families - 2008

Sunshine Kids Radian65 Car Seat, 5-point, 5-33 pounds, Up to 65 pounds 51", $199.99. Sunshine Kids Radian80 Car Seat, 5-point, 5-33 pounds, Up to 80 pounds ...
    www.aap.org/family/Carseatguide.htm -
    vbruno

• I just bought this carseat for my baby because of all the great reviews...it fits my truck perfectly, and I love it..

http://www.learningcurve.com/wps/portal/truefit/video

umukof

Answer by umukof at 1:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Below is the carseat I have for my two-year old. It fits great in the back of my Ford Focus, and I'll still have enough room to add an infant seat when I need to in March.

http://www.amazon.com/Eddie-Bauer-Deluxe-Convertible-Charcoal/dp/B000JJMF50
    emubren

Answer by emubren at 11:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• i have two cosco alpha omega elite car seats, and i love them! roomy and comfy for the kids. fits fine in my husband's nissan altima and my minivan. they go up to 100 lbs. forward facing and can also be used as a belt-positioning booster. among other places, you can get them at babies r us. check their website.
    tstep972

Answer by tstep972 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I love my evenflo titan. It is very cost efficient, light weight, and doesn't have a lot of extra bulky stuff, and super easy to wash, which to me is key. I see so many disgusting car seats out there. Mine can get washed and put back together easily with no hassle. We have used it in a small truck a rav 4, and a mustang. We don't have our own vehicle so it has been a lot of places and it goes to all of them easily.
    ReachtotheStars

Answer by ReachtotheStars at 4:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• The Eddie Bauers and Alpha Omegas both only harness to 40lbs and then they need to be switched to the belt positioning booster. They also have very low top harnessing positions, that more than not, are outgrown by height long before the weight limit is reached.

I would look into a Graco Nautilus or Britax Regent.
    mamalinzie

Answer by mamalinzie at 8:22 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Love my Britax!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2010