OMGosh My seventeen year old is annyoing the crap out of me!

She is pissed that her brother and sister are home from College and don't have to go to school. She thinks they should do nothing all day and wait for her to come home. Not that she wants to do anything with them.
Why are kids so silly? I mean seriously she is really annoyed that they are not in school..!

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• That is funny!!!! but they are usually weird this way. Tell her she will be there soon enough!

Answer by older at 1:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Remind her it will be her turn someday too and they will be out in the working world sooner than her and then she gets to relish in the school holidays. We all get our turn!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• She doens't want to miss out on anything, but not fair to the ones at home and I sure would let them do what they felt like and enjoy being home.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Tell her to suck it up or brag about all the fun things you're going to do while she's in school :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Her turn will come. Remind her of that.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010