how do i get formula stain out of white ones?

i've got formula stains on my son clothes how do i get them out without using bleach? and is has got very sensative skin?

dea101

Asked by dea101 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• soak them in a mixture of oxy clean and water, or spray some shout advanced on them.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• a quarter cup of bleach in with your laundry detergent.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• omg the remedies I learned after having my 1st child, she always got her formula-food everywhere but her mouth! lol K this will sound funny, but works like a charm...
    1/2 a tablespoon of ivory dish soap
    1 tablespoon of tooth paste
    1/2 tablespoon of baking soda
    apply to stains and scrub with a tooth brush. Let sit for however long you can-(best to let it dry on it's own) then when you wash it, it'll be like new!! enjoy
    xoluvmybabiesxo

Answer by xoluvmybabiesxo at 1:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• With my first 2 I was always getting stains, with my 10month, in every load I throw in one of those new tide stain packets, all this clothes look like new!! LOVE THEM
    proudestmomma02

Answer by proudestmomma02 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• thanks but what if he is allergic to soup that is not allergenic soap
    dea101

Comment by dea101 (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Is he allergic to soap? I used to bleach them, then run the wash a second time using detergent. That way I washed out the bleach smell. I just used regular detergent.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Ohhh...Idk, I use the tide things and use dreft as his laundry soap...However I not sure if that would affect him, GL
    proudestmomma02

Answer by proudestmomma02 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• have your tried the clorox pen? works wonders for stains on all of my whites but I haven't ever had to deal with formula stains
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Also, u could try washing one or two outfits alone or maybe with a load of urs, see if it starts irritating him u can put him right into an outfit that is washed in what it is normally washed in and know it won't work for him...sry...
    proudestmomma02

Answer by proudestmomma02 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• thanks to all that answered my questions!
    dea101

Comment by dea101 (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010