Right is Right....Wrong is Wrong!!!!

Why do the child that is in the home gets more attention then the child that is not?
My daughter is the outside child and her father calls me today asking me...Is it ok that he gets her gifts after Christmas? I responded with thats fine...even though its not but I made sure that I was well prepared for this. Then he gets mad at me for not getting mad at him....Where they do that at? The thing that piss me off the most is that he was capable of getting his son everything that he wanted for Xmas. He takes his son to Wal-Mart once a week to get him a toy. What else does he needs? But I have learned to not be concerned with what he does in another state with his son. But my daughter has to be the one suffering and I have to fix what he couldnt do. I dont believe in showing the child that is there in the home with you more than you show the child that is not. All kids should be treated equally regardless....if you cant buy for one then dont buy for the other. I can and have been holding it down for my daughter and will continue to do that even when I am dead and gone. Now, if its some of you women are on here knowing that the man that you are with is doing some foolish shit like that then you need your ass whipped too. I dont care what that other women gets (child support or not) it is still his responsibility to make sure that child is taken care of regardless. The actions that your man has reflect the woman that he is with.

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Losers don't change. But your daughter will know what's what.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• from what im gathering your daughter's father had another kid with another woman? and he pays more attention to his son than your daughter?

yes that is wrong. but it is what it is. my oldest has a different father, she is 4, he just had a baby with this bitch i hate, and their baby was born in may. he loves his baby, he gives no shit about our 4 year old. shes not getting anything from him for Christmas, nor has she in her 4 years of life. same goes for her birthdays or any holiday. he doesnt care, he never will. i have accepted it and learned not to get angry about this. she has my husband who treats her like a real man should - a daddy. a father and a daddy can be 2 different things. im sorry your daughter's father is a piece of shit, just let it roll off your shoulders and have a Happy Holiday anyway :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I bumped you up cuz this happens WAY TOO MUCH! Your dd will know which parent truly loves her - don't worry but I completely understand your anger towards her loser father and your sadness for your father.....I am in much the same situation.

Always a reminder to me: CHOOSE VERY CAREFULLY WHO YOU HAVE FATHER YOUR CHILDREN. It may not always last. Nothing in life is guaranteed.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010