chlamydia and being pregnant

I have gotten a hiv/aids test and it came back neg. A few weeks later i got a physical and they did vag testing and they tested it and I got a pos for chlamydia i am 11 weeks preg and me and my husband had no idea so we took the medication they gave us and are getting it cured both of us is their a way our baby got it and is their some way i may have something else also??? we both just got married to each other and we dont have other partners just me and him we just never knew untill i got preg and i got tested so after both of us being cured can we get it again if its just us to having sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Health

• Wasn't this just posted?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• As long as you're chlamydia free when you give birth your baby should be just fine and not get it. Take care of it now
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• The only way you can get Chlamydia if you are having sex. But if you got it while you were pregnant and treated yourself then your child is ok. The only way that your child will get it if you went very long time without treating then there is a possibity that the child could have some health problems.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• To CraftingMama, I believe it was already posted twice.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010