I need a new skincare line to use

What is a good skincare line to use? I want the facewash, day and night lotions, exfoliater and some type of mask.

falanlee

Asked by falanlee at 1:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I don't know what your budget is, but I have used Clinique for 17 years and I have tried other products that don't even come close in quality. You pay a little more, but its worth every penny!
    TanaJ979

Answer by TanaJ979 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Have you ever tried the Avon products.. They have creams for all and at a low price..
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I can't recommend something without knowing what you used that you are no longer happy with.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I love Neutrogena products.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 1:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have been using Nicole Millers skincare line. I like the exfoliator but the creams not so much. They dont moisturize my skin enough. I have not tried Avon. What ever I go with also has to be safe to use when pregnant
    falanlee

Comment by falanlee (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• The creators of Proactiv Solution have a new skincare line that was #1 in Nordstroms. They've recently created a new tool that has been selected as a finalist in the Allure Readers' Choice Breakthroughs. This tool, along with their ANTI-AGE Regimen, addresses the underlying causes of aging skin. It's the patent-pending AMP MD Maximum Delivery System. When you use the tool and Regimen together, they can truly transform your skin. Check out http://myskincaresolution.net for more details.

Foundfreedom

Answer by Foundfreedom at 2:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Jordan Essentials face line is awesome! Cleanser, toner, moisturizer, clay mask, exfoliant, lip butter, & cosmetic bag. It is free of petroleum, sls, parabens, dea & isopropyl alcohol. It's Made in the USA. Retails for $70.00. It will last you at least 6 months.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I've been using Timeless Secret, love it.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 7:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Go to her websites and seek her advice: Dawn Gallagher's Links.Subscription Help. She's also written a book on natural beauty.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• Avon.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:29 AM on Dec. 24, 2010