today...

i know that some people get tired of these questions but i need a little advice maybe TMI. today when i woke up and went to pee i wiped myself and on the toilet paper their was brown with a little tiny bit of pink on their.May i add that i havent had this happen b4. my son is 5 but i cant remember that far back those details, I had my period on the 29th of oct - the 2 of nov. so it is not due until the 27 or after it has been irregular so not sure of timing my pd. i just need to know what that could be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• just thought if they saw i put somethin then someone else would
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• girl im bout dealin with the same thing... except i dont have kids so im really lost... but i went on my pd on october 26th and got off the 28th... so my pd was only like 2 1/2 days long... then yesterday when i went pee i had light pink blood when i wiped, also i have light cramps in my lower stomach and light bach aches... everyone is sayin its implantation... but im not a doctor so im not gunna go and tell you thats what it deff is... BUT its a possibility... idk if you are wanting to be pregnant but good luck... message me if you wana keep in touch..
    mrsREElS

Answer by mrsREElS at 1:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• It's possible it is implantation bleeding
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• It COULD be implantation bleeding, or you might just have a little infection. Does your insurance company provide you with a nurse's line? They'd be great to ask!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• yeah i had some pink when i wiped on oct 27th and i had my period like oct 5th. took a preg test like a few days after that and was positive. ive nbeen having bad back pains and was havin light cramping too, not really anymore though
    Anonymous