What age did you start Potty training your Daughter??

Any advice?

1stimemommy87

Asked by 1stimemommy87 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter was petrified of the potty. She never sat on it once until she was over 3. The very first time she did she was trained. Advice from me would be to wait until she is 2 1/2 - 3. It's so much easier.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i started with my oldest around her 2nd birthday. she was ready though, by telling me she pooped or peed and understanding the whole potty concept. she was trained within 4 months. my middle just turned 2 and she's not ready at all. i think ill try again at 2 and a half unless she starts showing signs of readiness. best advice - wait til they are ready. it will be so much easier that way!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I'll bump ya. I'm still trying to get my 3 yr old to train but she refuses to
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I was a sing'e mom with not alot of money. One day when my dd was almost 2 I ran out of diapers and didn't have any money so I just explained that she needed to go on the potty and I couldn't believe it she started going on the potty and never went back to diapers.
    Anonymous

• She let me know when she was ready.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• When she was 1 1/2, she told me she wanted to sit on the big potty. She did and never looked back!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2010