hemmoroids??

27 weeks preg and have had NO problems what so ever! none prefect pregnancy so i didnt think i would get these stupid things but what can i do about it? i jsut went to the dr like 2 days ago and didnt noitice them then, so didnt ask, but can they go awayt while your still preg and if not what can u do about them? are there meds? help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i think that maybe you should of told your doctor even though he didnt notice. the doctors should be notified about any little or big problems. maybe you could talk to him about it and see what he wants you to do. Hope this was helpful
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 1:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Hemmoroids are quite common in pregnancy. Yes they can come and go. They may clear up on their own or the doc may perscribe something for them. Constipation tends to make them worse so try to eat right, get enough excercise and drink enough.
    Anonymous

• I guess I had a TON of them after I delivered my son, according to one nurse. The next day, when a nurse checked me, she said their weren't any. The NEXT day, I had a few. They come and go, in and out (ew!). Nothing to worry about, but tell your doc anyway, the more they know about you the better!

Oh, and they gave me Tucks, which did provide some relief. It was hard to tell how bad they were, as I was extremely swollen EVERYWHERE down there. Ask your doc what would be safe for you now. Good luck! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2008