should I go have a diabetic testing done

here latley I have been having a lot of fatigue and really bad headaches along with like for example today at church they served us orange juice and a slice of cake after eating a small piece and drinking a small glass of orange juice I felt light headed and jittery and it did not stop until I had a sandwich at home also I will have some unusual shots of pain and tingling in the hands and feet also I have a feeling of thirst a whole lot almost to where I feel deyhdrated but Im not and I have to urinate almost as much as when I was pregnant I think these might be symptoms of a diabetic but I'm not sure does it sound like that to you ladies should I go have the test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Health

• yes it could be that or iron or umthing else but you should get check out!
    tripper1305

Answer by tripper1305 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Yes you should go get checked out bey a doctor..You will find out whats wrong

Answer by louise2 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2008