What the heck?

Are pregnancy hormones really this strong? Or am I just going crazy?

I have never been a jealous person. I used to tell my partner when he would go out and I would stay in to "have a good time and bring someone home".

Now I'm jealous...like all of the time! He's been nothing but supportive this far through the pregnancy and hasn't done anything wrong. My rational side has just gone completely out the window! WTF?

meandrphoto

Asked by meandrphoto at 2:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes they are that strong. that is the same thing that happened to me when i got pregnant. it will go way when the baby is born.
    bronxbaby000

Answer by bronxbaby000 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Oh those lovely hormones...I was never ever jealous of DH going out until I got pregnant also...OMG poor DH's phone was blown up every few minutes with texts of "where are you? What you doing? whose there? Are there other girls around you?" LOL...but I finally got them in check around the 6th month...good luck momma!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• it comes with the territory. im a total you know what to my SO
    dueweke_j

Answer by dueweke_j at 2:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2010