Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

what do I do to get on>>

PA? Little back ground tuesday I go to the dr find out I might have 2 forms of cancer, Go home crying my husband and I start fighting even more then normal he gets more and more verbally abusive, Then my baby sister gets beat by her bf so I rush to save her from her bf (mind you both my kids are in bed sleeping) I get home and things get way worse. DH has now kicked me out of his house (I havent left due to the fact I have NO money no nothing and im NOT leaving without my kids) SO I need any kind of help anything Im applying for jobs like crazy anything and everything I qualify for. THIS Is my LAST resort and im sucking up my pride and going to go apply advice tips anything PLEASE HELP

Dont judge me until you have walked a mile in my shoes Trade me lifes and lets see how you handle all im going threw. Thanks to everyone who answers my question.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • What is PA?

    Answer by Snewo at 2:27 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • Public Assistance? Sounds like you're having an EXTREMELY rough patch. Be careful, research some things before you start calling the county, you don't want your kids to be taken because they think you're keeping them in a dangerous situation, okay?

    Answer by amybaby_19 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • someone told me there is a grant that will help me leave with my kids have you heard of this? I dont even know who and what to call for any of this :(

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • Go to the local food stamp office and tell them your situation. You may not be able to get any assistance because you are still married and not separated. There are also abuse shelters you can go to, with your kids, and stay until you can get on your feet. You can also go to local churches and see if they can help. Good luck.


    Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • I do not know what state you are in but the first thing you need to do is start making a plan... Some states will not allow him to kick you out of the house if you have custody of the kids... they will make him leave... if you have medical issues he will be legally liable for your care... go to the public assistants office and find out what you need before talking to him. The facts will set you free!

    Answer by kamore at 4:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
I wonder why?....

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
What the heck?