i got the IXL for my daughter

she loves it we had to celebrate christmas today because my husband works for the next week 6am to 6pm so Santa Came This Morning yay lol but she hasnt touched one other toy its all about the ixl i guess lol
did any other mamas get that for there kiddo's

91brarmywife

Asked by 91brarmywife at 2:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Last year got my daughter just the regular DSi and she LOVES it! It is a lifesaver on long plane rides and car trips.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Your a good mama........I know our probably happier than she is just seeing her content and happy.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:33 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My 9yo and 8yo got DSi XLs from my dad for their birthdays (in October and November). They love them but, like most everything else, they got taken away within a week because they fight over games, leave the games laying all over, lose the pens (we have many), and then stay up playing until midnight on a school night even after I took them away for the night. They sneak of their room when they hear me go into the bathroom and grab them back and stay up playing. Or they go in my room and search through all my drawers until they find them (my oldest has a DS lite). they haven't touched them since Thanksgiving I think. They'll probably get them back for Christmas since we got a bunch of games for them. That will probably last a week before we have to take them away again.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010