Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I live in Westwood, NJ 07675 and I ca not find a doctor who take medicaid ins

I am a senior living only on SS disability and I was given medicaid from the and I called they have not been able give me information where I may find a medicaid doctor the # they gave me the doctor doesn't take medicaid.Please help me I have high blood pressure and fibmoilage. i live in a senior aptment in Westwood, NJ

Answer Question

Asked by Helpme840 at 2:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Health

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • try to find your medicare card and ask medicare again

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • I don't have medicare yet i have not been on disability long enough, i am just 63 y.o
    Please try and help me.

    Comment by Helpme840 (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.