Why are men so bull headed! adult content

My husband got a vasectomy a week ago and now he tells me he's bleeding bright red out of his dick.
"oh it's no big deal, I'll see a doctor when I can"
UGH! I keep telling him no he needs to go in now. He's on an air craft carrier so he cant go onto land and to the ER or anything like that.
I cant convince him to go in. Why are men so against going to see a doctor.
Why are men like this? Are your men like this?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Health

• Tell him that you read that the bleeding could indicate a problem that might result in permanent loss of sensation in his pecker, as well as possibly loss of ability to ever get an erection again. If he believes it, he'll probably call the doctor. :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yeah they are idiots.... mine has needed to go for 6 months and won't, I say if he doesn't care about his health I can't make him, he is a big boy now. Ugh, it does make me mad sometimes though.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Found this on familydoctor.org.....Seems like things are fine..hope this helps!

What are the risks of a vasectomy?
    Problems that might occur after your vasectomy include bleeding, infection and a usually mild inflammatory reaction to sperm that may have gotten loose during the surgery (called sperm granuloma). Call your doctor if you notice any of the signs in the box below.
    Another risk is that the ends of the vas deferens may find a way to create a new path to one another. This doesn't occur very often. But if it does, you could be able to cause a pregnancy.

Call your doctor if:

•You have a fever.
    •You have swelling that won't go down or keeps getting worse.
    •You have trouble urinating.
    •You can feel a lump forming in your scrotum.
    •You have bleeding from an incision that doesn't stop even after you've pinched the site between 2 gauze pads for 10 minutes
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• He has a fever and having trouble urinating
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• He stop talking to me
    Thinks I'm trying to control him. Kind of hard to control him from over 3000 miles
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2010