When you are shopping for a board game, do you just pick one or is it a plan?

All our board games parts were too much to take care of so I never buy these anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• I usually buy the board games that I enjoyed as a child or the board games that are also educational. So yes, I guess there's a plan to go along with the purchase!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I buy the game that I know will be most likely to be played. Whether by my family or as a gift for someone else. Like I bought a family member a board game for Christmas knowing it would be a game that they would enjoy. If I don't see any that would fit the person I'm getting it for them I don't buy one.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I look for board games without alot of pieces and will interest my son.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 10:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Age. what ever my kids can play and we can play with them and still have fun.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 5:56 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Either. Sometimes it's one I know I want and sometimes I see one that looks great!
    TigerofMu

Answer by TigerofMu at 5:38 PM on Dec. 23, 2010