It's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding.

Do you think this is true? I was planning to do pictures before the ceremony so my guests don't have to sit and wait. But I have had a few people tell me that it's a bad idea.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's just a saying. I see nothing wrong wit it. My husband saw me before ours
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My mom would not let me see my hubby,I thought it was cute! Just go along with it,what is the harm!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• That is what they say... but it is just an old wives tale, go get those pictures done!

Answer by older at 3:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It is just a saying. My hubs went out to breakfast with me and my whole family the morning of our wedding.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think its just superstition, but its a fun one.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 3:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Forget the guests--it's your day to be a total princess. Drives up the anticipation. Nothing like the look of amazement on his face when you walk out in your gorgeous dress and look absolutely divine. Have a side room where guests can get a drink while they wait for you to take pix.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 4:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't think that is true.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 4:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2010