when you get the kids off the bus tody are they going to snack on junk?

ours go right for the cheese puffs

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 2:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Ours don't go to school at all this week, so no bus, but I keep certain things on hand for after-school snacks--they may choose a banana, an apple, a pear, a granola bar, or a handful of wheat crackers. They usually go for the apple or pear.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• They ate whatever I had on the table waiting for him. I made sure fruit was always out. Mine like sandwiches.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• noooo
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2010

• I don't "get" my kids from the bus. They walk themselves home (they are in 5th, 3rd and 2nd grades) and we don't have any snacks in the house. Besides they get home at 4pm and dinner is at 5pm so there is NO snack after school. They just wait until dinner is done to eat.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:59 AM on Dec. 25, 2010

• No school this whole next week... but after school snacks- yogurt, pudding, apples,animal crackers or something like that.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 26, 2010