Anyone take Loestrin24Fe? or know why I could be so tired?

I've been taking it for a few months now and for some reason this past week I have been so tired that I can sleep 10 hours at night and still want to take a nap during the day. The last time I was this tired I was pregnant but being on birth control and only have sex once while on the birth control (and taking it correctly) makes it unlikely that I am pregnant. I read that drowsiness was a side effect of the Loestrin but it wasn't common and no where near this bad. Its also never been a problem before this month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Health

• I took it but had to change due to other complications. But my best friend took it (and correctly) and she still got pregnant. Even birth control is not 100% effective! Good luck! Either way check with your doctor.
    Ariahsmom

Answer by Ariahsmom at 5:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2010