What do YOU do all day??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i clean..make sure the kids are clean, fed and happy. i cook, play on my cell phone, read.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I clean, cook, change diapers, run errands, come home clean some more, take care of the kids takes up majority of my time.
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• not too much til about 2:30pm. I get up at 6:30 to feed my son and pack his lunch and get him on the bus. Then it's me and my 4y/o daughter bumming around. I have fibro as well as a variety of arthritis's and joint issues and am STIFF and in a lot of pain til mid-afternoon (sometimes later!) once my body loosens up and my meds all kick in. They we get my son from the bus and play outside. Then comes cooking, cleaning, mopping, baking, baths, etc
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Today...woke up with 2 of 3 kids inmy bed...rough night... changed diaper, changed all 3 kids, showered and dressed got the kids cleaned up, organized and gave out the cookie buckets I made for my fav nighbors, took garbage out, took oldest son to my cousins (they were having a cousin bonding time with lunch and a movie today 1/2 hr away ...)chatted with my Auntfor a bit , got a car wash and luch for the younger two, put 2 yr old for anap and 4 yr old for a rest, vacuumed, washed the floors did some laundry and cleaned the bathroom....its about 3 here ...
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:07 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I take care of my daughter and do errands. I also take care of our home.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• ¸.•*¨got up at 6:00 am got kids up at 6:30 then got them up and moving for school woke up the hubby for work sent 3 kids off to school and the hubby then sent my teen off to school at 7:55 and started cleaning the house then got myself dressed and waited on hubby for lunch then waited on kids to come home from school and sat here on cafe mom..lol...girl scouts tonight with my girls then hopefully off to bed early im tired...lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Whatever I feel like really.

Some days I do nothing but diddle on the computer
    Some days I spend most of the day out shopping or just walking around the city enjoying myself.
    Some days I hang out with friends doing whatever it is we feel like doing.
    Some days I spend the day with my husband doing whatever we feel like doing.

Cleaning takes maybe all of 30 min-1 hour of my day (on most "normal" days). I only cook one meal a day, and that's usually only 3-4 days a week at best.

Life takes on a whole new tone once you become an empty nester.. LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Take care of my baby, clean house, cook dinner, shower.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 4:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Feed the kids, eat, change diapers, give baths, fit in a shower when I can, clean, play with the kids, sing with the kids, dance with the kids, wrap gifts, etc. My days are usually busy...I take a break when the kids are napping to jump online for a few. =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• What do I do all day... this is a good question.... humm... well I am paid to work on most days... But usually I spend a couple hours on Cafemom... wonder around on the internet... grab lunch... get in a few hours of Spider Solitare... couple hours of work and time to go home! What a day! hahahaha
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 3:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010