what kind of exercises do you do at home?

I am home in the evenings and weekends and I find that I really don't do much physical activity when I am home. Anyone have any really good exercises or tips that can get me going at home?

MyaNo

Asked by MyaNo at 4:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Health

• don't know how late you get in but mason and i always walk 2 miles (1 if it's really really hot) around 6 or so. also the alphabet with your body. it works everything. by the time i get to Z i collaspe on the floor. if he naps i can put on an exercise tape. oh and don't forget i'm a SAHM so i clean just about everyday.
    larissacst

Answer by larissacst at 9:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I do strength training exercies with bands and with weights. They are simple yet effective.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I don't exercise on purpose, it comes naturally, lol! We have a 2 story home and my boys' bedroom is upstairs, so I'm constantly going up and down the stairs with laundry and such. I try to work my exercise into my cleaning too. Like instead of mopping the floor with a mop, I get down on my hands and knees and do the entire thing by hand. You burn more calories that way. Scrubbing the tub/shower is good for toning your arms, lol. Hope that helps!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• typing on cafemom, lol but seriously before I got pregnant I got denise austins 10 min workout. I lost 30 lbs I did it maybe 2x a day some days just one. I have 4 kids so I can only take a few minutes to myself. Good Luck.
    linnea143

Answer by linnea143 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• i do slim in 6.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2008