What type of hair do you have and do you like it??

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My hair is dark, long and curly (more like frizzy in this Florida humidity)! lol I hate it. It's so thick and unruly I can't really do much with it! Ha Ha!

Answer by 5BabyBees at 3:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have very thick curly hair and ummm no I wish it wasnt so curly or thick Grrrr!

Answer by Truelove77 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have a head full of baby fine hair that has loads of body. I were it in a short bob. It's very easy to maintain and work with as long as I am religious about maintaining the cut.

Answer by Sisteract at 3:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have very thick wavy dark hair (thick enough that they charge me extra at the salon to cut it). I wear it in long layers. When I was younger I didn't like it because I wanted it to be straight to be like everyone else, but now that I'm older I love it!

Answer by missanc at 3:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have thick red hair. I wish it wouldn't be so wavy because I have to straighten it but I do like the color.

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have straight, medium fine hair and yes I like it, very easy to maintain.

Answer by shanlaree at 3:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i have very smooth, very straight, black hair...i LOVE it except that its only about an inch long right now...i call it my boy hair...i just finished chemo in august and its only recently started growing back in good. i HATE it right now and im so tired of wearing the wigs i have used for almost a year now....but a few moths from now i should have a cute halle-berry-ish pixie cut ;)

Answer by LoriaAnn at 3:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• straight dk brown hair..i learned to love it.. after the teen phase of perming and dyeing it.. another phase i am going through now is my hair going white. i am sad about it but won`t dye it.. not today anyway. i`m 38.

Answer by Autumn07 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Very thick, very curly, long, dark brown. I used to fight it, but now I'm used to all the tricks I need to make it workable. :-)

Answer by ss_mom at 3:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Thick, naturally curly. I love the curl and ability to wear straight. I hate how thick it is. My hair about at my shoulders. I am letting it grow back out.

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2010