losing weight....

i was 194 pounds when i went to my first prenatal visit i just weighed myself and iv lost 4 pounds in the last week, not a big deal but its still weird for me, i understand its most likely my morning sickness and my food aversions, but it still freaked me out a little bit

my question is has anyone lost weight while pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I lost weght
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I lost 20 lbs with my last pregnancy because of gestational diabetes. The doctor was ok with it, and I still had a healthy baby.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My last two I lost weight... I was "overweight" according to the BMI scale to start with.... with DD3 I lost 34 lbs and after having her I weighed my ideal weight of 159. Five years later had my DS1 and lost 23 lbs and was back to ideal weight.... my older two I only gained 12 lbs.... my OB on my last two had me keep a food diary and as long as I managed to keep my diet in check he was okay with me losing weight... and my children were VERY healthy!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 3:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I lost 15pounds the first 20 weeks of preg with my 4th son due to morning sickness. I only ended up gaining a total of 14 pounds the entire pregnancy with him.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My first pregnancy I lost 20lbs in the first 3 months then gained it back by the end of pregnancy then after we left !the hospitail 3 days later I lost the 20lbs again. FUNNY FUNNY! I think as long as the baby is gaining weight and your belly is growing as it should you and the baby will be fine. GL
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2010